top of page

Contact the CCCA

To contact the California Court Commissioners Association, please reach out to:

Hon. Peter W. Singer

c/o San Diego Superior Court

1100 Union Street

San Diego, California 92101

To directly contact one of our members, CCCA members may Log In (see link in the header) and find member contact information here: 

bottom of page